Here is your chance to recognize all of the good work that has been happening in school libraries in Colorado! The CAL Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the 2009 CAL Awards. All across Colorado, librarians, library staff, library board members and library friends are doing exceptional work. Help us recognize members of YOUR library community through the 2009 CAL Awards.
You can nominate a co-worker, a community member, or an outstanding library program or service. CAL recognizes outstanding achievement in academic, public, school, and special libraries in Colorado through the presentation of the CAL awards. Therefore, all awards are open to nominations from ALL library types in Colorado.
It is easy to nominate a deserving member of your library community! Here’s how:
- Go to http://www.cal-webs.org/committees1.htmlto review the requirements for each award, and for complete details of the nomination process.
- Fill out the online nomination form
- Write a letter of nomination, including reasons why your candidate is an obvious choice.
- Obtain a letter of support for your nominee.
- Gather any supplemental materials you feel would support your nominee (this is optional, but helpful – max. of 3 documents can be submitted).
Nominations are due by MIDNIGHT JUNE 30, 2009. Late submissions will not be reviewed. You can direct questions to Brooke Andrade at email@example.com and Molly Gibney at firstname.lastname@example.org, CAL Awards Committee Co-Chairs.
NOTE: The CAL Awards Committee bases award winners on the nomination materials submitted. All committee decisions are final.
Mountain View Elementary School
Filed under: Board News |